Physiotherapists are primary health care professionals with a significant role in health promotion and treatment of injury and disease. They combine their in-depth knowledge of the body and how it works with specialized hands-on clinical skills to assess, diagnose and treat symptoms of illness, injury or disability.
Physiotherapy treatments can include the following:
- Personalized exercise programs designed to improve your strength, range of motion, and function
- Joint mobilization and manipulation to reduce pain and stiffness
- Modalities to relieve pain, reduce swelling, speed up the healing process, improve movement and function
- Injury prevention strategies with exercise
- Management of incontinence including pelvic floor re-education
- Functional activity tolerance testing and training
- Work and occupational re-training and return to work planning
- Prescription, fabrication and application of assistive, adaptive, supportive and protective devices and equipment
- Environmental change, focusing on removing barriers to function
- Advanced exercise prescription
- Acupuncture and Dry Needling
- Assessment of fitness activity techniques such as running, olympic lifting, functional fitness movements etc
We provide a patient first treatment plan which is centred around the individual to provide the most specific treatment plan possible. Our emphasis is on patient independence and lifetime management.
We'll help you prevent an injury or recover from one.
Our highly skilled physiotherapists are ready to help you prevent injury or recover from one.